1 million kilometers in Maybach 62

/, STORIES/1 million kilometers in Maybach 62

1 million kilometers in Maybach 62

Lichtenstein businessman has done more than one million kilometers in his Maybach 62. Josef Weikinger is an owner of glass company (Interfloat) who bought Maybach 62 in 2004. Since than he made with his auto, or he was chauffeured, more than one million kilometeres!

What is interesting the odometer stopped at 999,999km so Maybach cruised much more since this number was reached only in September 2009. Of course we need to say that after 600,000km the engine was changed and a couple of months later also gearbox, front shocks and few small electrical repaires.

Mr Josef decided in 2013 to buy another Maybach as his first one was really reliable one however the company went earlier bankrupt. He moved this time to BMW and bought 760iL.

Summing this story up I must say that I have never heard of such reliability in modern cars and now I am totally amused that Maybach exists no more.

What I am also curious of is how much money Mr Josef spent on petrol during this time?

1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (16) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (15) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (14) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (13) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (12) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (11) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (10) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (9) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (8) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (7) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (6) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (5) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (4) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (3) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (2) 1 milion Maybach 62 autoniusy.pl (1)
By | 2014-10-30T13:02:31+00:00 Marzec 10th, 2014|BLOG, STORIES|0 Comments