180MPH battle Honda CBR1000rr vs 900HP Nissan

/, videos/180MPH battle Honda CBR1000rr vs 900HP Nissan
займ на карту срочно без отказа

180MPH battle Honda CBR1000rr vs 900HP Nissan

Well this is a battle since competing with a motorcycle means you need a great performing car. In this example Nissan has 900hp, open exhaust and as we can see…well I will not end it! Watch it!

The thing which surprises me is why creators of this video don’t have problems after putting it into web? Two weeks ago Polish guy took a race through city with motorcycles with his BMW M3 and he is in prison now. Of course his race was stupid and crazy however I wonder why in USA nobody cares about such videos? I always thought its banned to drive faster than allowed.

By | 2016-02-09T23:30:56+00:00 Czerwiec 17th, 2014|Others, videos|0 Comments