1963 Corvette Stingray

/, STORIES/1963 Corvette Stingray
займ на карту срочно без отказа

1963 Corvette Stingray

Jay Leno’s Garage is one of most valuable ones in the world. The American showmen has plenty of supercars, iconic cars, unique cars and just cars. It is not a garage even. Its size is so big that we can call it a hangar. Presumably you could keep there planes…

Nevertheless this time we recommend you to see the film about 1963 Corvette Stingray on which Jay Leno together with Mike McCluskey describe the car. Enjoy!

By | 2014-10-30T13:00:45+00:00 Czerwiec 11th, 2014|BLOG, STORIES|0 Comments