2014 Bangkok Motor Show Girls

/, LIFESTYLE/2014 Bangkok Motor Show Girls
займ на карту срочно без отказа

2014 Bangkok Motor Show Girls

It has never been loud about Bangkok Motor Show and maybe great way of promotion is showing beautiful ladies who participated show. Being honest its level is not so bad, even German tuner Carlsson has visited fair. So maybe next year we will fly to get our own photos.

So far thanks to CarBuzz for great pics.

By | 2014-10-30T12:26:09+00:00 Kwiecień 12th, 2014|BLOG, LIFESTYLE|0 Comments