2015 Audi R8 spy photos

/, car news/2015 Audi R8 spy photos

2015 Audi R8 spy photos

The next generation of Audi R8 which will have debut in 2015 has been caught on Nurburgring on tests. The car was masked well however what can we see is more agressive design with big air intakes, delicate spoilers, different exhaust, diffuser and with overall sharp lines.

As they say in Audi and we wrote before it will be based on Lamborghini Huracan but a bit wider and longer. At the same time both cars will have their own, individual souls and characters and shouldn’t be mistaken. Audi will have V8 and V10 engines and supposedly this generation is not harmed by downsizing.

By | 2014-10-30T12:09:34+00:00 Marzec 18th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments