2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed

/, car news/2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed
займ на карту срочно без отказа

2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed

Somehow I am not fascinated anymore of next facelifted Bentley Continental GT. There’s been so many modifications on the previous version that I think it’s high time to show totally new construction. Of course it is easy for me to say so while Continental is a great selling item and big change could lower sales. However customers might finally be bored with the same construction. Maybe VW should differ the policy towards Bentley versus the Golf’s one? We can see that for many years Golf is changed only slightly but its distinctive memory asset is called – I am only a car. How can adjust it to Bentley which is worth more than a big house? I am only curious how this will go in Ben example.

2015-Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-autoniusy.pl (5)

Meanwhile they have changed in 2015 model following:

– newly designed bumper,

– slight material changes in interior.

It’s all? Let me check the engines. Well the 6litre W12 will develop 635PS and 820Nm and in coupe version can hit 333km/h.

Both coupe and convertible have lowered suspension and will be sold with 21-inch alloys finished in dark tint, darkened headlights and red brake calipers…

Well to be honest they shouldn’t say they’ve got a new model because its a big exageration.

2015-Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-autoniusy.pl (1) 2015-Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-autoniusy.pl (2) 2015-Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-autoniusy.pl (3) 2015-Bentley-Continental-GT-Speed-autoniusy.pl (4)

By | 2014-10-30T12:10:34+00:00 Luty 26th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments