2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 official photos

//2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 official photos

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 official photos

This is becoming now a standard that official phoots leak to internet before the world premier. A week before it happens on Detroit Show we can see already new Corvette Z06 for 2015. Source says it should be equipped with an engine which should produce 620bhp and 880Nm and could stand as 7 litre V8 with turbo or biturbo or supercharged version. Of course all details will be revealed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

So far we can admire the muscular body with aerodynamic additions made from carbon fibre.

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 official photos leak autoniusy (4) 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 official photos leak autoniusy (5) 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 official photos leak autoniusy (6)

By | 2014-02-23T15:33:11+00:00 Styczeń 12th, 2014|Others|0 Comments