2015 Mercedes C63

/, car news/2015 Mercedes C63

2015 Mercedes C63

Right after Mercedes confirmed end of 6.2 naturally aspirated V8 for C-Class the new version of C63 has been caught during snow play. As we can see on photos front and rear bumpers are covered, down part of body is also masked and rear boot cover which probably hides a small aerodynamic spoiler. What is sure is the rear diffuser and 4 exhaust pipes in the rear bumper.

Nevertheless the information which might be crucial for AMG fans is that new C63 will have 4.0 liter V8 with twin-turbos. Its the same direction in which BMW and Audi are following and might be more economic than big V8. So far no numbers were revealed but we might assume power in range of 450hp which should make Merc quite fast. The engine is also about to be a base for new GT supercar which will be SLSs successor.

Regarding dates AMG boss Tobias Moers said that during NEw York fair more should known.

2015 mercedes c63 amg autoniusy (1) 2015 mercedes c63 amg autoniusy (2) 2015 mercedes c63 amg autoniusy (3) 2015 mercedes c63 amg autoniusy (4) 2015 mercedes c63 amg autoniusy (5)

By | 2014-10-30T12:10:03+00:00 Marzec 9th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments