Lamborghini Top Gun

/, TUNING/Lamborghini Top Gun
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Lamborghini Top Gun

I think that most of people dream about having a Lamborghini or Ferrari. Many of us are not able to buy it for whole their lives and can see it only on photos, roads or car shows. However once you see how those who can buy can also destroy it you might only be sad…

One example is Lamborghini Murcielago made in a way as it was a Top Gun hero. Of course we shouldn’t criticize owners taste but..please people, please do not ruin the perfectness…

and look at the exhaust…

autoniusy.pl lamborghini topgun

By | 2014-10-30T21:05:10+00:00 Listopad 25th, 2013|BLOG, TUNING|0 Comments