2x McLaren P1 for sales

/, car news/2x McLaren P1 for sales
займ на карту срочно без отказа

2x McLaren P1 for sales

Great news to all supercars fans. Although McLaren P1 was limited to 375 examples there are still two which can be bought. Of course there are from second hand but official sales at McLaren are already closed.

BOth are set for sales at dealership in Netherlands and both have less than 500km on odometer so are like new ones. The mint condition and uniqueness must cost and each of them can be bought at 1.8M EUR (approx $2.5M).

They differ with the paint – one is in Supernove Silver Metallic and second in Pearl White Metallic.

I really don’t know which will suit me more…

Source: Carlink Outlet

mclaren -1 for sales (1) mclaren -1 for sales (2) mclaren -1 for sales (3) mclaren -1 for sales (4)

By | 2014-10-30T12:07:55+00:00 Maj 12th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments