Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
770hp Weistec Mercedes C63 burnout – Avada Adventure

770hp Weistec Mercedes C63 burnout

/, videos/770hp Weistec Mercedes C63 burnout
займ на карту срочно без отказа

770hp Weistec Mercedes C63 burnout

The car is impressive indeed and as I can see the owner treats it very weel – meaning here only not putting it on stop while acclelerating. Such moves tend to finish with broken parts 🙂

The only thing I can’t understand is painting the car with two stripes…It’s not a Viper…

By | 2016-02-09T23:30:56+00:00 Czerwiec 17th, 2014|Others, videos|0 Comments