Aston Martin V12 Vantage S 0-260km/h

/, videos/Aston Martin V12 Vantage S 0-260km/h
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Aston Martin V12 Vantage S 0-260km/h

The film shows acceleration in Aston Martin V12 Vantage S which takes one kilometer of the road. The car is able to reach 260km/h on this distance what shows that British supercar is indeed a fast one. Well it shows that brand is changing since it was always considered with powerful, luxuriuos Gran Turismo which shouldn’t be taken for race.

If you would like to see photos of this car we invite you to take a look into our gallery:

By | 2016-02-09T23:30:56+00:00 Czerwiec 18th, 2014|Others, videos|0 Comments