Audi A3 Clubsport Quattro concept trailer

/, car news/Audi A3 Clubsport Quattro concept trailer
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Audi A3 Clubsport Quattro concept trailer

We wrote you some time ago about the concept which was made by Audi basing on A3 sedan. As it is still not sure whether they will release it they excite us with the trailer.

The best part of the car is the rear spoiler which reminds me hypercars like McLaren P1. I wish they made it even in limited edition, this would build Audis sporty reputation for sure.

By | 2014-10-30T12:06:32+00:00 Czerwiec 9th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments