Zarejestruj się
Hasło zostanie wysłane na twojego e-maila.

I must say I spent a lot of time creating this drawing of Audi RS4. I made it around 10 years ago and believe had more time than now…

To make all the details you need to be very careful, especially when it come to this Audi’s grill…Point by point with few colors to be implemented.

However I must say I like this drawing the same as the real car!

O Autorze

Podobne Posty

Zostaw odpowiedź

Twój e-mail nie zostanie opublikowany