Audi RS7 Dynamic Edition

/, car news/Audi RS7 Dynamic Edition
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Audi RS7 Dynamic Edition

As I saw the Audi RS7 for the forst time I was astonished by its look which was really sharp promising outstanding performance. Car looked really great and now Audi has a surprise for its fans offering presonalization programme. The car will be shown in New York Auto Show which is due to come soon.

So far we can say that changes versus standard RS7 are not so great including carbon front splitter, carbon diffuser and engine cover from the same material. There is also change with exhaust system, brake callipers and 21-inch black alloys.

Interior of the car was almost not touched only with Valcona leather seats, carbon trim and red additions.

Audi RS7 Dynamic Edition uses the same engine as the standard model which offers 560hp and enables the German to get first 100kmh in just 3.7 seconds. Audi also got the DRC system which utilizes three-stage adjustable dampers that are hydraulically cross-linked and integrated into the Audi drive select system along with the standard rear sport differential for maximum performance driving.

What is astonishing its price will be higher than R8s starting at $146,045.

Source: worldcarfans

By | 2014-10-30T12:08:43+00:00 Kwiecień 15th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments