Audi RS7 Gallery

///Audi RS7 Gallery
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Audi RS7 Gallery

So far I din’t manage to drive the RS7 (only had a chance with S7) however I believe It’s kind of a awesome feeling. The car is outstanding as it comes to its looks (had a chance to watch it closely in Munich) and performance.

Once I drive it I will let you all know.

By | 2016-02-07T23:43:32+00:00 Listopad 7th, 2014|audi, photos|0 Comments