Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
BMW i8 – first deliveries – Avada Adventure

BMW i8 – first deliveries

/, car news/BMW i8 – first deliveries
займ на карту срочно без отказа

BMW i8 – first deliveries

For the moment I couldn’t believe they will launch this car. Athough we have 21st century it looked for me as car from the future. The first moment I realized they might be serious was tv ad I saw at one of polish channels.

It happend today, eight lucky customers might have now fun and epic drive with the sportscar which is totally ecological, doesn’t concume too much fuel and is really fast!!

BMW had made another milestone!

By | 2014-10-30T12:06:31+00:00 Czerwiec 9th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments