Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
BMW i8 goes into production – Avada Adventure

BMW i8 goes into production

/, car news/BMW i8 goes into production
займ на карту срочно без отказа

BMW i8 goes into production

Being totally honest with you I have never thought that BMW might start to produce such a car. Maybe because I am raised with 6 cylider versions which were always fast and not economic… However contrary to my expectiations Munich concern decided that fuel effective i8 will go into prodution starting next month with first deliveries in June this year.

The final performance of the car was also revealed by Munich gigant.  It features a 1.5-liter TwinPower Turbo three-cylinder engine, an electric motor and a lithium-ion battery.  The plug-in hybrid powertrain produces a combined maximum output of 362 HP (266 kW) which enables the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 4.4 seconds and hit a limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). What can I say now – none of my six cylinders was so fast and also fuel effective. Well this is technological progress I must say. As I remember e60 M5 hit first 100km/h after 4.7 secs.

Original abilities confirmed by BMW regarding its fuel effectiveness didn’t appreciate the car since its real consumption is about to be 50% less.

Source: BMW
By | 2014-10-30T12:10:03+00:00 Marzec 10th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments