BMW X7 rendered

/, car news/BMW X7 rendered
займ на карту срочно без отказа

BMW X7 rendered

At the moment there is not much news about details of the BMW X7 apart from fact that BMW is planning to put such a car in its portfolio. However one of digital manipulators from Malaysia Theophilus Chin rendered the upcoming BMW to speculate how it might look.

In my opinion its very close to Mercedes GL which I believe BMW would like to avoid.

bmw x7 render (1) bmw x7 render (2)

By | 2014-10-30T12:07:38+00:00 Maj 18th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments