Bugatti EB110

/, STORIES/Bugatti EB110

Bugatti EB110

Although I have never driven one of those Bugattis I was always a huge fan of them. Maybe because in early 90s I was a young boy fascinated by supercars and the main advantage for me was their performance put in numbers on paper. However it might have also been the progress which Bugatti made those years towards other brands like Ferrari or Porsche.

Of course its design was also important since the car was different than Italians or Germans. Nevertheless I found a great video on which we can hear how Bugatti drives on the road and racetrack. It is really worth seeing.

By | 2014-10-30T13:00:45+00:00 Czerwiec 5th, 2014|BLOG, STORIES|0 Comments