Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
delivery of McLaren P1 to Jay Leno – Avada Adventure

delivery of McLaren P1 to Jay Leno

/, car news/delivery of McLaren P1 to Jay Leno
займ на карту срочно без отказа

delivery of McLaren P1 to Jay Leno

Jay Leno has almost each supercar which was built in car era. So he also needs the McLaren P1 to have his collection complete.

Today the brand new McLaren P1 in volcano yellow color was delivered. It took some time to unload the car having in mind its value. It was delivered in original factory car cover but the color was easy to be guessed.

So famous American celebrity can now have fun with 903bhp, Kers system, hyper performance car 🙂 However as we lately have seen many hypercars presented I just wonder which will be next: LaFerrari, Porsche 918 or Koenigsegg One:1 ????

jay leno mclaren p1 (1) jay leno mclaren p1 (2) jay leno mclaren p1 (3) jay leno mclaren p1 (4)

By | 2014-10-30T12:09:33+00:00 Marzec 24th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments