The car world is changing and it surely will in future. As most of brands follow the downsizing trend to meet emission norms also Ferrari must go the same way. To be more green and lower the consumption Ferrari is about to introduce the engines with turbo. The successor of Ferrari 458 Italia is about to be charged with turbo what means the current Speciale version of 458 is the last naturally aspirated V8. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I should say or scream because the sound of this engine is more than incredible and is a an advantage comparing especially to Porsche.

On the other side we can see that Ferrari is going back to the roots as we still remember the mighty F40. It indeed could be described as an example of turbo lag which is not about to be in 458 seccessor.

ferrari 458 Speciale (2) ferrari 458 Speciale (3) ferrari 458 Speciale (4) ferrari 458 Speciale (5) ferrari 458 Speciale (7) ferrari 458 successor (6) ferrari 458 Successor