Ferrari 458 Italia runs over a cop

/, LIFESTYLE/Ferrari 458 Italia runs over a cop
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Ferrari 458 Italia runs over a cop

Holy shit why it has so may views? Well indeed its an old video but should be on our site.

I wonder why the Ferrari owner didn’t come to Policeman to talk what’s going on. Is he so naive that due to a lot of money Police will not catch him?

By | 2014-10-30T12:22:47+00:00 Maj 3rd, 2014|BLOG, LIFESTYLE|0 Comments