Ferrari F50 fast moving in NYC

//Ferrari F50 fast moving in NYC
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Ferrari F50 fast moving in NYC

Ferrari F50 is an iconic supercar. Produced in 1995 was one of first cars in which Formula 1 solutions were adopted. The car was built in 347 units only and most of them were painted red. Each of them costed 756 000 German Marks when brand new and now became mostly collection cars.

This is great that one of owners use it for driving which is its main aim.

I feel very sentimental whenever I see this car. Enjoy the video.

By | 2014-06-10T21:10:50+00:00 Czerwiec 10th, 2014|Others|0 Comments