FiA Personality of 2013

/, car news/FiA Personality of 2013
займ на карту срочно без отказа

FiA Personality of 2013

I wouldn’t be myself if hadn’t written about that fact. Iis one of  most important facts in Polish history and for sure crucial as it comes to Polish motorsport. Some would even ask If there is something like Polish motorsport but thanks to one name we can say it is.

 z12920676Q,Robert-Kubica

The name is well-known globally and made Poland recognizable in the world as country which can raise racing drivers. Of course raising in this particular example is exageration while Kubica moved to Italy since he was 9 years old. However polish racing fans feel a strong link with their hero and support him strongly. Intentionally I say only racing fans because I do not see many information in media about latest Kubica’s achievement. In my opinion such achievement should entitle him to become polish sportsmen of 2013. However as history shows this might not be enough to beat footballers or other discipline players.

 RK11

Going back to main motif If you stay close to motoring news this shouldn’t be a new information for you but I really feel obliged to write about it. Few days ago Robert Kubica was awarded as Personality of the year 2013 by FiA.

 Dywan

Out of 80 motoring names the jury has chosen 10 candidated to the title. In names which were listed most were among others Sebastian Vettel with fourth Formula 1 Champion title, Sebastien Ogier with WRC Champion title or Sebastian Loeb.

kubica_650_fia

Kubica in 2013 has shown his real driving talent moving from racing to rallying what demands change of style and techniques. However he has also shown obstinacy and assiduity which made him once more successful.

By | 2014-10-30T12:10:35+00:00 Grudzień 15th, 2013|BLOG, car news|0 Comments