Ford Mustang after 50 years comes to Europe

/, car news/Ford Mustang after 50 years comes to Europe
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Ford Mustang after 50 years comes to Europe

Aftre 50 years of production Ford decided to release their sport icon also for European market. From next year Ford Mustang will be available on old continent trying to make competition to well known German and Italian brands. This should be like a fresh air for europeans especially those who might be a bit bored with offers which seem to be just facelifted. Of course nobody should complain about next generation of Boxsters or Caymans, sporty BMWs or Audi since those cars are almost perfect. However there is one big advantage the Ford Mustang has – its 50 year history. Thanks to to the history all drawbacks are not taken into consideration by its fans.

2015-ford-mustang_138624444050

We will see how many fans are in Europe while Ford targets in 10% sales growth overseas and Mustang should play a big and important role.

2015-Ford-Mustang-above-rear-view-with-light-projection

To play the important role on European market Mustang needs to have performance competitive to Germans and Italians. By far we know it will have 3 engines: 2.3 Ecoboost with 4 cylinders, 3.7 V6 and 5.0 V8. I am fine with V6 and V8 for a sports car but with all respect to EcoBoost, 4 cylinders are a bit too far I suppose. Sure we live now in downsizing era but let’s leave real heart in a sport car because it needs a proper sound.

2015-ford-mustang-configurator-goes-online-photo-gallery_8 2015-ford-mustang-officially-unveiled-videophoto-gallery_5 2015-Ford-Mustang-rear--view 2015-Mustang-GT-Full-Car 2015-Mustang-Rain-Image image24

By | 2014-10-30T12:10:36+00:00 Grudzień 9th, 2013|BLOG, car news|0 Comments