Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
GoodWood 2014 – Avada Adventure

GoodWood 2014

/, car news/GoodWood 2014
займ на карту срочно без отказа

GoodWood 2014

One of our favourite reporters Shmee150 went to goodWood and made some movies showing supercars which are shown this year. This is a short preview on which we can see biggest stars like Lamborghini Huracan, Koenigsegg One:1, Pagani Huayra, Porsche 918 Spyder and still more to come – we mean here LaFerrari and McLaren P1.

This is really the place to be – next year we are also going!

By | 2014-10-30T12:06:03+00:00 Czerwiec 27th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments