As I remember Gumball 3000 visited only once in Warsaw and fortunately on that day I had a training in Poland capital. Going from train station into conference center I spotted some of Gumballers in their great cars.

Luckily one of them was David Hasselhoff, known mainly as Night Rider or boss from SunPatrol. David was driving Audi R8 with number 01 what you can see below.

Rest of cars I saw was Ferrari Italia Spider, Koenigsegg CCX, Ferrari F430 Spider and some others…

Meeting Gumball 3000 on the street makes specific impression while for years I could only watch them in TV. So once I buy M5 I will also participate in this rally.

20130523_092218 20130523_092316 20130523_092505  kfer