There’s been a car years ago that has been now forgotten a bit. Maybe the reason why people don’t know about lays in Maranello? The year in which it was presented was 1995 so the same in which F50 was launched. I still remember the impression Ferrari made on public. However as a matter of fact, apart from NASA technology used in Ferrari it wasn’t the fastest supercar offered. I mean that small, individual producers offered more with relatively lower price. It this particular example I would like to recall Jimenez Novia W16. In fact only one car was built and probably stayed in produces hands however performance it offered is still impressive, after 18 years of time.
Just to remind you it has had 4 linked Yamaha engines what gave Veyron level of 16 valves and power of 560 horsepower. Its not much comparing to Bugatti however if we take its weight into consideration, 890 Novia kilograms totally beats almost 2 tone Veyron. As a result acceleration from 0-100 kph takes only 3 seconds for rear wheel NOVIA and as producer said it should get 380km/h of speed barrier. These are sensational results if we compare it to todays Veyron, the fastest one nowadays, but if we challenge F50 which was a head of supercars those days?
For sure Novia was a spectacular project and pity that only w few heard its noise – if you haven’t just imagine 4 Yamahas starting the same moment – it is incredible!

1995 Jimenez Novia 1995 Jimenez Novia 1995 Jimenez Novia jimenez novia W6 autoniusy.pl (4) jimenez novia W6 autoniusy.pl (5)