Koenigsegg One:1 -the fastest in the world!

/, car news/Koenigsegg One:1 -the fastest in the world!
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Koenigsegg One:1 -the fastest in the world!

It’s just like arms race between biggest and most exotic car brands which have in their offer supercars. But only those from extra ligue and I mean here Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren and now Koenigsegg. Last months delivered us wide range of premieres with hypercars however only now we can say the real Mega car has been shown. Mega doesn’t mean something more than hypercar but it translates its 1000-kilowatt power rating. It means 134i hp developed by 5 liter V8 plant put in car which weghts only 1341kg. As the power-to-weight ratio is 1:1 Koenigsegg named new model One:1.
To be honest I’ve never before heard about a road car with sucha a ratio. I am just trying to imagine how fast will this car be. I lately watched comparison between Veryon Vitesse and Agera R during which French-German Bugatti was demolished. To give you clear picture, Koenigsegg One:1 is 20% lighter than Agera R…It’s due to its carbon fiber chassis, wheels and suspension components made from this material.
Koenigsegg states that One:1 will set new acceleration record (0-248mph in just 20secs) and top speed getting over 273mph. What is also important to notice is fact that it develops

 up to 2g of cornering force while its body kit lets to get 600kg of downforce when travelling faster than 160mph. These are the same values as McLaren P1 delivers so cant wait to see comparison of Koenigsegg One:1, McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari and Porsche 918.
koenigsegg one1 (1) koenigsegg one1 (2) koenigsegg one1 (3) koenigsegg one1 (4) koenigsegg one1 (5) koenigsegg one1 (6)
By | 2014-10-30T12:10:34+00:00 Luty 28th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments