LB☆WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR

/, TUNING/LB☆WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR
займ на карту срочно без отказа

LB☆WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR

We have the weekend of Goodwood and GranTurismo however its great to check if tuners made something new. I just found the new version of Lamborghini Aventador made by LB Works from Japan. As usual they do not say what they changed in a car and we need to guess. However this time they have included also the price list which we of course also attach.

lb works lamborghini aventador widebody (1) lb works lamborghini aventador widebody (2) lb works lamborghini aventador widebody (3)

lb works lamborghini aventador widebody (4)

lb works lamborghini aventador widebody (1)

By | 2014-10-30T21:04:11+00:00 Czerwiec 29th, 2014|BLOG, TUNING|1 Comment

One Comment

  1. VITT 27 lipca 2014 at 17:00 - Reply

    It is soon announced from VITT.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubkbl-jJWVM