Some of you can say its European school since its a Ferrari but not this time. LB Performance is Japan based tuning company and we qualify them to Japanese school. What we mean by dividing our tuning categories per continents is to show the different attitude towards cars modifications.

This one is an rare example of Ferrari changeover. If any of tuners touch Ferrari they do it rather slightly putting delicate modifitactions. Japanese guys doesn’t give a s… and make the widebody change which in my opinion creates the car even more attractive.