McLaren MP-12C with shooting flames

/, videos/McLaren MP-12C with shooting flames
займ на карту срочно без отказа

McLaren MP-12C with shooting flames

This is the first time I see such flames coming from McLaren 12C. It is incrdible to see such thing and also incredibly courageous to make it on the street. I believe we all remember many shoots from Lamborghini which took fire 🙂

By | 2016-02-09T23:30:56+00:00 Wrzesień 13th, 2014|Others, videos|0 Comments