McLaren MP412C & Lamborghini Aventador FLAME BATTLE

//McLaren MP412C & Lamborghini Aventador FLAME BATTLE
займ на карту срочно без отказа

McLaren MP412C & Lamborghini Aventador FLAME BATTLE

There were battles between Aventadors in London and now we can see Aventador challenging McLaren MP4-12C. I wonder what would happen if it was done in underground car park 🙂

By | 2014-04-12T20:59:51+00:00 Kwiecień 12th, 2014|Others|0 Comments