McLaren worker suffered crash in 650S

/, car news/McLaren worker suffered crash in 650S
займ на карту срочно без отказа

McLaren worker suffered crash in 650S

McLaren informed on their Twitter page that one of their workers had a crash in 650S Spider while going through A285 at Duncton.  Driver is now in stable condition and McLaren support the employee posting tweet: “We are thinking of our friend and colleague.”

The car left the road and hit the fence 30 miles away from Woking.

mclaren crash 2 mclaren crash

By | 2014-10-30T12:06:03+00:00 Czerwiec 23rd, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments