Mercedes 300SL crashed at Mille Miglia

/, car news/Mercedes 300SL crashed at Mille Miglia
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Mercedes 300SL crashed at Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia is one of the greatest car races which gathers classic cars out of the whole world. If you would like to see best classic you should go there.

This year the rally wasn’t lucky for one of drivers. The owner of Mercedes 300Sl, one of most desired, expensive and top classic cars in history had a massive crash. The crash was massive if we take into consideration the look of the car after it. It hit frontally the BMW 1-series which was heading Rome. Fortunately both drivers don’t suffer serious injuries.

But if we take a look into Mercedes we can not surely say that it will be possible to fix it. If it is for sure will cost a fortune.

By | 2014-10-30T12:07:37+00:00 Maj 20th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments