Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe

/, car news/Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe

Recently we had the premiere of Mercedes-Benz S-Class and soon afterwards we can admire the new S-class Coupe in AMG version. Actually there are no words to describe such a car and I could leave you only with photos and some specs but let me tell you some more.

As each AMG also this one softly shows its sporty character but at the same time emanates with power and force which can be immediately shown. Only slight spoilers, changed bumpers or wheels with brakes can tell with whom you play. It has specially designed 19-inch alloys with 255/45 R19 tires in front and 285/40 R19 in back. It needs such big wheels to handle with 577bhp and 900Nm of torque which is 41bhp and 100 Nm more than current CL63 AMG. What needs to be mentioned S-Class 63 AMG Coupe is lighter than predecessor of 65kg what combined with increased power gives great acceleration results. From 0 to 100km/h it needs only 4.3 seconds in rear wheel drive and only 3.9 seconds in all wheel drive. 4 matic option will be offered only with left-hand drive configuration.

What else? AIRMATIC with Magic Body control what features curve tilting function which means reducing acceleration feelt by passengers. In option you can get ceramic brakes or 20-inch wheels, Nappa leather or many, many more additions. Public debut is going to happen during NY Auto show.

By | 2014-10-30T12:09:33+00:00 Marzec 19th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments