Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
Mercedes MLC is coming – BMW X6 watch out! – Avada Adventure

Mercedes MLC is coming – BMW X6 watch out!

/, car news/Mercedes MLC is coming – BMW X6 watch out!
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Mercedes MLC is coming – BMW X6 watch out!

Mercedes and BMW are fighting for new market niches and once one is occupied the second competitor looks for a model to join and take customers. Mercedes started with CLS so BMW prepared 6-series Gran Coupe, as 1-series from BMW came out Mercedes changed totally the A-Class to create it more sporty, Mercedes has GL-Class so BMW is developing X7. I could write many other examples but we should focus on latest news.

Thanks to carbuzz.com we can admire the new version of Mercedes the MLC-Class. So far its in spy outfit however we can already see it will pretend to take BMW X6 customers. The SUV coupe will be second one from Germany and probably Audi will make also a move towards this class. As both giants have the products there it means they get profits.

So far we can not say a lot about the car but we can suspect it will have engines taken from ML-Class with flagship made by AMG.

Let’s wait so we can see more details.

mercedes mlc (1) mercedes mlc (2) mercedes mlc (3) mercedes mlc (4) mercedes mlc (5) mercedes mlc (6) mercedes mlc (7) mercedes mlc (8)

By | 2014-10-30T12:07:17+00:00 Czerwiec 4th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments