Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/autoniusyzg/ftp/autoniusy.pl/wp-content/plugins/aksimet/index.php on line 19
Nissan 2020 vision – Avada Adventure

Nissan 2020 vision

/, car news/Nissan 2020 vision
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Nissan 2020 vision

I found on Nissan Newsroom the short movie with the supercar concept. The pity is that the text is only in Japanese however as most of people in such situation i used google translator. So the movie presents the Nissan 2020 vision for car which should enter the Gran Turismo.

To me it looks like making a hypercar from current GT-R. Although GT-R is astonishing the car for 2020 should be unique in case of design.

By | 2014-10-30T12:06:31+00:00 Czerwiec 16th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments