Porsche 911 facelift

/, car news, niusy/Porsche 911 facelift
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Porsche 911 facelift

I have just found on worldcarfans.com photos of uncovered facelifted Porsche 911 Carrera. The car is changed only in minor details as different design of front bumper or wheels with center locking similar with Turbo version. As worldcarfans assume it might be the high-performance edition we think it might be 'standard' version of 911 – maybe with 4-cylinder turbo engine?

porsche 911 facelift (1) porsche 911 facelift (2)

By | 2015-12-22T06:54:44+00:00 Sierpień 18th, 2014|BLOG, car news, niusy|0 Comments