Porsche 918 is an economic car

//Porsche 918 is an economic car
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Porsche 918 is an economic car

Is it really? Well they say that when its treated gently without use of all 889hp power it should have higher range than Toyota Prius Plug-In Hybrid. Of course if we take into consideration the electric range only.

So its indeed economic while it can go 12 miles on electric enigne. It makes me really think about this proposition. I could go with it to my work and back without a cost.

Sounds really like a saving.

By | 2014-04-17T22:42:07+00:00 Kwiecień 17th, 2014|Others|0 Comments