Porsche Carrera 3.2 Teardown – really impressive

/, STORIES/Porsche Carrera 3.2 Teardown – really impressive
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Porsche Carrera 3.2 Teardown – really impressive

I found it on Reddit and at teh begining didn’t know whats that and how can they show me how to deconstruct Porsche engine. However after few seconds of watching I must admit its a hell great video!

Look how Porsche 3.2-litre engine can be deconstructed and in what magical way it was filmed!

By | 2014-10-30T13:01:35+00:00 Maj 3rd, 2014|BLOG, STORIES|0 Comments