Problems with burning Porsche GT3

/, car news/Problems with burning Porsche GT3

Problems with burning Porsche GT3

We have seen some Ferraris burning however this car, Porsche 911 GT3 is a novelty somehow. I always thought that Germans give better quality than Italians.. Meanwhile Porsche spokesman has stated that it is probable that deliveries of new GT3 might be postponed for some months even.

The issue occured with 5 Porsche GT3 cars out of which 2 spontaneously went up in flames. After few days Porsche asked customers to stop driving their GT3s until the reason is known and can be repaired. The suspicion was that oil leaked into exhaust system.

According to Paul Ellis, Porshce spokesman, company is trying to find the solution how to repair the model but it might last even few months. Although its not a comfy situation for both Porsche and customers, all owners seem to be patient in waiting. As Ellis underlined, the flat-six installed in GT3 is a unique engine and such fault will not happen in standard 911.

burning porsche 911 gt3 autoniusy

By | 2014-10-30T12:09:34+00:00 Marzec 14th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments