As we heard lately about difficulties with Porsche GT3 (engine fire) now we know how Porsche is about to handle the case. Information leaked from one of GT3 owners who got letter from Porsche. All 785 owners were informed that on 22 April the production of engine will be started. To repair the problem Porsche decided to install new unit and give extra plus year of warranty and certify with documentation that necessary work was done with the car.

The launch of GT3 RS is delayed until new engines are produced and installed.

2014-Porsche-911-GT3-rear