Robert Kubica in Monte Carlo Rally 2015

/, Others, videos/Robert Kubica in Monte Carlo Rally 2015
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Robert Kubica in Monte Carlo Rally 2015

Long time no haer again…Well was a bit busy lately and had to leave autoniusy for a while. However as I am getting more organised I can start writing about cars – subject i really love.

I’d like to start the new year with the post about fenomenal ride of Robert Kubica in 2015 Rally Monte Carlo. During the first day of driving Kubica had a great pace winning three stages of the rally. Unfortunately he had a two difficultis – going off the road for a while and than hitting the tree. It may not sound like a little difficulty however according to the driver it wasn’t serious.

After that Kubica is placed at 11th position.

I include a video on which you can find the great drive of Robert Kubica.

By | 2016-02-09T23:30:56+00:00 Styczeń 24th, 2015|niusy, Others, videos|0 Comments