Sound of Koenigsegg One:1

//Sound of Koenigsegg One:1
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Sound of Koenigsegg One:1

The incredible machine built in Sweden called Koenigsegg One:1 is alive and we can  hear its voice. Its made by 5.0 V8 engine which generates 1400 hp in a car which weights only 1400 kg. It makes Koenigsegg One:1 the best in the world in accordane to weight to power ratio.

We believe its the first out of six (already sold) versions which will be made. So far its only sound and we wait for more. Presumably GTBoard will be first to test the cosmic machine on runway.

By | 2014-04-12T12:05:50+00:00 Kwiecień 12th, 2014|Others|0 Comments