The new AMG 4.0 Liter V8 Biturbo Engine

/, car news/The new AMG 4.0 Liter V8 Biturbo Engine
займ на карту срочно без отказа

The new AMG 4.0 Liter V8 Biturbo Engine

AMG describes the engine as future of technology. Indeed it might be so adn we shouldn’t take a look at the begining at its power since it lower than in predecessor – Mercedes SLS. However if we take a look at innovation technicians from AMG made we can count flow-optimized cylinder heads, forged internals, nanoslide coating for the cylinder walls and dry sump lubrication. It has two turbochargers, develops 479 lb-ft of torque and is known internally as M178.

By | 2014-10-30T12:06:31+00:00 Czerwiec 15th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments