Volvo XC 90 released

/, car news/Volvo XC 90 released
займ на карту срочно без отказа

Volvo XC 90 released

So we know now what can we expect of new Volvo XC 90. Volvo has teased the new model on video on which we can mainly see the interior of the car. It looks luxurious and as stated by Volvo its the most luxurious interior they’ve made in history.

Its in modern style as MMI in Audi and idrive in BMW where by using one screen you can control all car functions. However with little change towards mentioned brands while Volvo has touchscreen same as in Tesla in model S. But its also not a great news since in 2002 I had a pleasure to use similar thing in Lexus RX300.

So going further new Volvo XC 90 will be seven seated SUV with gear lever made out of crystal glass and diamond-cut controls for volume and start/stop.

As Volvo states all XC 90 models will be equipped with leather upholstery with wood & aluminium inserts. There’s no need to mention about 4 zone climate control however ‚state-of-the-art’ voice recognition should make a difference. It is integrated with Apple’s CarPlay.

The car should be fully revealed in August and sales should start next year.

By | 2014-10-30T12:07:17+00:00 Maj 28th, 2014|BLOG, car news|0 Comments